Back to All Jobs
Trending Test Knit! Apply now before spots fill up.
Test Knit - Posted September, 21st
1 Active Job
Est. Yards150 - 300
CommunicationRavelry - Group or Direct Message
Yarn RequirementsApprox. 300m Aran yarn
Skills RequiredLace Knitting
- This shawl is knit top down from a garter tab. Knit in Aran yarn it's quite quick and easy as it's mostly stocking stitch.
- It can easily be made smaller or larger than pictured by knitting as many pattern repeats as you like, though this will change the yardage.
- I'm happy for you to choose any yarn to knit this in
- It is knit flat on 6mm 150cm long circular needles
- The pattern uses simple yarn overs and k2tog to create a subtle shape of a spider's web
- You will also need 8 stitch markers
- More information is on my Ravelry group, you can sign up there too