Trending Test Crochet! Apply now before spots fill up.
Crochet Pattern Tester Needed
CategorySweater / Cardigan
Est. Yards600 - 900
CommunicationInstagram Direct Message
Payment Notes: The payment for this pattern test will be the complete, edited, and finished pattern.
Yarn RequirementsMedium 4 weight worsted yarn 220 yards Bulky 5 weight roving yarn 591 yards. What I used: Medium 4 weight worsted yarn 220 yards Bulky 5 weight roving yarn 591 yards and 591 Yards of Cascade Yarns Eco Duo (Col. 1705)
Sizes AvailableSmall/Medium Finished Bust is 34"
Skills RequiredBobbles Edging - Added Afterwards Sweater/Cardigan - Bottom Up Working in the Round
Name: Don't Bobble Me Crochet Crop Top
This pattern is worked with a combination of two yarns and crochet hooks. The body of the sweater is worked from the bottom up and in two pieces that are later stitched together. The leaves are worked also from the bottom up and in rounds.
The pattern is currently written for one size, being small/ medium.
Deadline: May 30, 2020
Pattern Details: This pattern is written in standard US terms; with included progress shots.
Skill level: Easy/ Intermediate There is one special stitch, which there is a link to video tutorial.
Medium 4 weight worsted yarn 220 yards
Bulky 5 weight roving yarn 591 yards
7 (4.5 mm) hook or hook to match gauge
I-9 (5.5 mm) hook or hook to match gauge
Gauge: 20 sts and 9.5 rows of dc are 4”
Color pattern: Described in detail in the pattern. The dress uses 4-6 main colors (one for each section) and 1 accent color.
- Please keep me updated on your progress weekly.
- If you are on Ravelry: Create a project page for your finished dress, linked to the pattern, which includes a picture of the finished item, yarn used, yardage used, and size.
- Check pattern and tutorial for accuracy.
- Please send me your answers to the following questions (via e-mail, PM, or in the thread):
- What size did you make?
- What are the final dimensions of your crop top?
- What was your approximate yardage?
- What size hook did you use?
- What is your suggested difficulty level?
- Any pattern name suggestions?
- Any pattern corrections, comments, suggestions (pattern wording, formatting, level of detail in tutorial, or anything else you notice)?
Compensation for successful testers:
The final pattern will be sent to your Ravelry library or through email and a set of free crochet stitch markers.