Trending Test Knit! Apply now before spots fill up.
Dog & Bone Cowl Test Knit
CategoryScarf / Cowl
Est. Yards150 - 300
Yarn Requirements4ply - DK; any yarn that will show colourwork well. You will need one 50g/180m ball in two colours. Please choose two colours with good contrast.
Sizes AvailableOne size only
Skills RequiredFair Isle Working in the Round
Pattern tester requests
- Check in once a week with progress report.
- Ask any questions promptly.
- Create a project page on Ravelry and share with the group Kari-Helene Rane Designs.
- Take clear photos of the finished items and tag with #karihelenerane and #dogandbonecowl on social media
- Feed back any mistakes or issues with the pattern as soon as these arise.
Yarn - King Cole Merino blend 4 ply, 180 m/50 g, in two colours, 1 ball of each colour.
Should you wish to knit in a different yarn, that is absolutely fine.
Tension - 26 sts and 26 rows to 10 cm square over stocking stitch using 3.5 mm needles.
Needles - 3 mm and 3.5 mm circular needles 40 cm cable.
Sizes: One size
Notes: Dog & Bone is a straight forward colour work cowl and I will accept knitters of all levels of experience with colour work.