Trending Test Knit! Apply now before spots fill up.
CategorySocks and Gloves
Est. Yards300 - 600
Yarn RequirementsFingering weight sock yarn
Sizes AvailableSize S (20.5 cm / 8 inches), Size M (23 cm / 9 inches), Size L (25.5 cm / 10 inches)
Skills RequiredCables Lace Knitting Short rows Socks Toe Up Socks Working from a Chart Working in the Round
Some playful socks with a mix of lace, ribbing and cables.
Size: Size S (20.5 cm / 8 inches), Size M (23 cm / 9 inches), Size L (25.5 cm / 10 inches)
Number of Testers: 3
App. to Finish: 10h
Deadline: 20. march 2021
Tools and Materials:
420m/100g (459 yards / 3.53 oz) fingering weight yarn
shown in Regia 4 ply 1 skein [75% wool, 25% polyamide; 420 meters per 100g ball] in 7186 Lime
2.5mm (US 1 1/2) needle
Skills needed: Intermediate, basic lace, basic cabling, working in the round
Pattern format and style: pdf with charts.
Photo of FO required? Yes, preferably on a model!
• check and get gauge.
• knit the pattern as written, if you are interested in making any changes, you must ask first.
• check for mistakes, check for overall clarity of the pattern and if it is easy to read.
• make a project page to be linked to the pattern.
• provide feedback to me about errors found, readability and areas for improvement.
• feedback about yardage and size
• at least a weekly update