I want to be a Launch Designer.
Fiberly is looking for 20 designers to be a part of our launch.
If you are selected to be a part of the launch on April 12th you will get:
- Early access to the platform
You will get to login to the platform, post your test projects, view other test projects that are a part of the launch, and build your profile.
- Exclusive promo codes
You will get to post your first three listings on the platform for free.
- Marketing Exposure
You will be promoted on the website and on Fiberly social media pages as part of the launch.
- To Make Fiberly Better
I want Fiberly to serve the needs of the community. You will have greater access to me, the owner and developer, to make Fiberly even more awesome. So, if you create your first post and feel like something is missing, I will work with you to try and add that feature to the platform.
You must meet certain requirements to be a Launch Designer for Fiberly.
- Have a test or sample knit ready to post by April 5th (if you have just released a test knit or crochet, and want to participate, you can repost a test knit, as long as you can properly support a new round of testers)
- Have a minimum of 150 followers (on Instagram, email list, Ravelry group, or Facebook)
- Create one post or newsletter, letting your followers know that you have a pattern test available on Fiberly
- Complete a 10-15 minute feedback survey 2 weeks after launch