Designers, register for free and have instant access to the platform.
Are you a local yarn shop, or indie dyer looking to list sample knitting or crochet jobs? Please register as a designer.
- Listing Active for 30 days
- Free to Post
Featured ListingSupports Fiberly Operations
- Listing Active for 45 days
- Featured listing, shows up at the top of search results and the regular listings page
- First priority for features in newsletter and social media posts.
Benefits of Listing with Fiberly:
- Access to quality testers
- Sort, approve and reject testers
- Clearly define the parameters of the test job
- Increase your following by showing your listing to thousands of knitters and crocheters
- Free Exclusive Resources: Contracts, Calculators and more.
Test knitters and crocheters can register on the platform AND apply to testing jobs for FREE. Click the button to start the application process.
Benefits of being a Tester with Fiberly:
- Earn cash, free patterns, yarn and other craft goodies
- Exclusive resources for test knitters and crocheters
- Searching dozens of openings from multiple designers at one time
- Work directly with your favorite designers
- Grow your craft by learning new skills
Why is Fiberly Free?
We often get this question from designers. Why is Fiberly free? And how does Fiberly make money?
Currently, Fiberly is free because we are still growing. We want you to feel like you are getting every penny of value out of any dollar you give us. So, until we reach that critical mass (and we are getting close!) Fiberly will be free.
We have added an optional $4/listing fee to help cover our costs. If you love what we are doing, and want to help us keep operating, please consider paying for a featured listing.
Do you sell my info or patterns?
We do not sell your information or patterns. Any patterns shared on the platform are yours. We never distribute or claim ownership.
So, how do you make money?
Off sales from our online shop and featured listings. If you would like to support Fiberly, the best way you can do that is by purchasing patterns or swag from the shop. You’ll be helping us run the website, while also getting cool stuff for yourself!