Report a Tester
At Fiberly, our goal is to build and maintain a community of quality. If you believe that a tester is not living up to the standard of a reliability you expect, please complete the form below.
We have listed what we consider reportable offenses below. Please note that we realize that testers are humans who sometimes goof up. We allow some grace in the community, so you may see this tester applying to test jobs in the future, after we have reviewed their offenses with them.
However, if a tester consistently violates our community guidelines, they will be removed from the platform.
- Not responding to communication, either at all or in a timely manner (5 – 7 days)
- Rude behavior – attacks, harassment, or threats
- Inappropriate solicitation – sending images of nudity or violence, spamming, or other sexual content
- Unreasonably late delivery – we consider late delivery to be more than 1 week past due, with no notification that they are running behind
- Copyright violations – publishing patterns publicly without your consent, sharing images the tester does not own, etc.